Exeter College are leading the way with digital technologies, and we’re in search of a Digital Technologist. This is an exciting opportunity to join the Learning Media Services (LMS) Team and help us create and support innovative digital services and applications used throughout the college.
If you enjoy a challenging and varied workload, and want to be part of a stable, innovative and supportive team with plenty of opportunity to gain and share knowledge, then we are looking for you.
Exeter College is a Times100, Ofsted Outstanding organisation whose vision is to shape the future of education by delivering excellence in all aspects of our work, to realise the ambitions of our learners, city and region.
The role attracts the following benefits:
• 28 days per annum holiday plus bank holidays
• Christmas closure, in addition to annual holiday entitlement
• Defined benefit pension scheme
• Cycle to work scheme which allows you to buy a new bike but spread the cost of it throughout the year
• Staff discounts including IT software, taxi fares, gym membership
• Staff development
• On site gym, H2B spa and @34 Restaurant
• Employee Assistance Programme
Exeter College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Successful applicants will be required to undertake an enhanced disclosure by the DBS.
Exeter College is committed to promoting equality of opportunity and access for all, irrespective of age, background, race, gender, religion, ability, disability or sexuality. We welcome applications for employment from the whole community.
For an informal discussion about the role please contact Christian Schoter on 01392 400 202.
To apply for this post please visit our website at https://exe-coll.ac.uk/ .
We do not accept CVs, no agencies please.