Location: Age UK Devon, 1 Manaton Court, Matford Business Park, Exeter, EX2 8PF (Hybrid working policy in practise)
Contract period: Until 30 November 2023 (possible extension thereafter if further funding is secured)
About the Role
Through our Digital Champion programme, we aim to deliver a programme to tackle digital exclusion by embedding Digital Champions into frontline services, by providing ongoing support for older people to increase and improve their digital skills, and through the provision of loan technology to those older people without access.
As Digital Project Co-ordinator you will develop, manage and deliver our digital inclusion support service to older people through a team of trained Digital Champions. You will be supported by our Digital Outreach Worker and volunteer Digital Champions.
• A friendly, supportive and dedicated staff team.
• Opportunities to maintain your professional development through a combination of formal and informal learning methods.
• 20 days holiday (pro-rata) plus bank holidays with 1 extra day for each full year of service, up to a maximum of 24 days holiday plus bank holidays.
• An Auto-Enrolment Pension Scheme is in place with a 3% contribution from the employer, provided it is matched by a 5% contribution from the employee.
How to Apply
If you have any questions about the role, please contact us on 0333 241 2340 or email email@example.com.
To apply, please download the documents below. Please send completed application forms to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interview Date: Friday 19 August 2022
- OrganisationOther Organisations
- Work LocationExeterDevon
- Work Postcode
- Occupational GroupITDigital MarketingProject & Programme ManagementDigital Transformation
- Salary Details
£21,000 - £24,500 per annum (FTE) depending on skills and experience.
- Job TermFixed
- Appointment TypePart Time
30 hours per week
- Closing Date
- DBS Check Required