About the role
We are looking for a dynamic, creative marketing professional to join our recruitment team to create and deliver engaging and impactful digital marketing and recruitment campaigns.
This role supports the council’s long term recruitment strategy, that aims to ensure Devon County Council (DCC) can deliver the most effective services in Devon.
Creativity and a can-do attitude are essential, as is being an enthusiastic team member and a passionate professional who is keen to keep up with the latest digital trends and best practice.
As part of the recruitment team, you will be given the freedom to use your creativity and passion to influence and innovate how we reach and attract new talent to the council. There will also be plenty of opportunities to work closely with, and be supported by, DCC’s wider communications and marketing teams, and specialist digital marketing colleagues in HR.
You will support colleagues in producing and publishing content to our recruitment social media channels in relation to vacancies with DCC and external customers, life at DCC and other relevant recruitment content.
You will support with the ongoing maintenance and development of the Working for Devon website through Wordpress, working with service areas to keep the site up to date with relevant content promoting career opportunities at DCC. You will also work to produce and upload case study testimonials and videos from DCC employees about why they work for DCC.
You will also be supporting the enhancement of the DevonJobs job board site that is being developed working closely with the project team and external web designers.
Interview Date: 14/10/2022
For an informal discussion about this role please contact Tom Bowen or Andrea Owen on 01392 383000
- We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
- DCC embraces the positive benefits of a diverse workforce and is committed to providing an environment that is inclusive and safe. We welcome applications from people who share our commitment to stop discrimination, challenge inequality and promote diversity across Devon. More information can be found on our Equality and Diversity webpages.
- The Council offers flexible working arrangements in terms of when and where people work e.g. hybrid working, part-time, condensed hours etc.
- This role requires the ability to fulfil all spoken aspects of the role with confidence and fluency in English.
- Personal data we collect from you will be processed in accordance with the Applicant privacy notice.
- Happy to Talk Flexible Working.
- For more information about Working for Devon please visit our Working for Devon page.
- OrganisationDevon County Council
- Work LocationExeterDevon
- Work Postcode
- Occupational GroupCommunications, Marketing & PR
- Salary Details
£24,432 - £27,514 per annum (pending the 2022/23 pay award)
- Job TermPermanent
- Appointment TypeFull Time
37 hours per week
- Closing Date
- DBS Check Required