Location: Based at Young Devon, Plymouth.
This is an exciting opportunity for a graduate or someone with equivalent design experience to take a lead role in driving forward Young Devon’s design, social media and marketing initiatives.
Young Devon is one of Devon’s most successful young people’s charities and for over 70 years has developed an expertise in transforming the lives of young people. Young Devon’s team of more than 200 staff ensure that each year over 3,500 young people receive accommodation/homelessness support; improved mental health; mentoring support to deal with the trauma of crime; and receive the skills to live independent successful lives. This role provides the expertise to ensure Young Devon has a clearly defined and well curated identity.
Within this role you would be responsible for:
• Creating good quality design and content, in digital and print format, that promotes and strengthens the brand identity of the charity.
• Ensuring social media, print and web channels use the stories of Young Devon’s work to build interest in Young Devon and its activities.
• Delivering a clear multi-channel communications plan that enables effective campaigning and increases the reach of Young Devon.
Young Devon is a youth work charity (1057949) who is actively committed to embracing diversity.
Young Devon is committed to Safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable groups and all applicants who will, or could have unsupervised access to these groups, will complete the required checks through the Disclosure and Barring Service
If you would like an informal discussion please contact Andrew Turnock on 01752 749740 or 01752 749731.
For an application pack please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Please apply by 12 noon on the closing date.
Interview Date: w/c 9th October 2023
- OrganisationOther Organisations
- Work LocationPlymouthDevon
- Work Postcode
Young Devon, Plymouth
- Occupational GroupCommunications, Marketing & PRYouth & CommunityProject & Programme Management
- Salary Details
£21,652 per annum
- Job TermPermanent
- Appointment TypeFull Time
37 hours per week
- Closing Date
- DBS Check Required