We are seeking to appoint a candidate who will actively support two Design & Technology teachers within the department.
- Ordering and prepping materials;
- Completing Health & Safety checks on a regular basis (training will be provided if needed - table saw, bandsaw and planer thicknesser);
- Cleaning and maintaining hand tools and machinery, including the Laser Cutter & 3D Printer;
- From time to time, supporting individual students under the direction of the Design & Technology teacher;
- Photocopying worksheets and assessments;
- Networking with other Design & Technology Technicians within the trust - sharing best practice.
Our school is located on a recently designed campus with purpose-built accommodation, offering spacious and excellent teaching and learning facilities. We currently have a roll of over 1,000 students and were full on first choices in September 2021. Isca Academy prides itself on providing high quality comprehensive and inclusive education. Our students have a broad range of abilities and aspirations on entry, from able, gifted and talented to students needing more support. Our focus remains on every student in our school exceeding expectations, whatever their starting point. Beyond academic credentials, we firmly believe in the value of a more rounded education which promotes creativity, self-belief and confidence, and, as such, offer an exceptional personal development and co-curricular programme.
The Ted Wragg Multi Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment and operate in accordance with the Safeguarding and Child Protection Policy. All applicants will be subject to a full Disclosure and Barring Service check before an appointment is confirmed. This role requires the ability to fulfil all spoken aspects of the role with confidence and fluency in English.
All applications should be made by completing the Trust application form, including evidence of how you meet the person specification for the role, and should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interview Date: to be confirmed
- OrganisationOther Organisations
- Work LocationExeterDevon
- Work Postcode
- Occupational GroupEducation Support
- Salary Details
Grade C £11,096.77 - £11,545.51
- Job TermPermanent
- Appointment TypePart TimeTerm Time
25 hours per week, 39 weeks per annum
- Closing Date
- DBS Check Required