Deputy Room Lead (0-2 Year Room) - Horizon Childcare
- Full Time
- Starting wage of up to £12.50 per hour (£26,000) based on 40 hours a week depending on age, experience and qualifications. Reviewed annually.
A unique opportunity has arisen for a Room Leader position at Horizon Childcare.
We are looking for someone who ideally has previous experience working in a leadership position, sound knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) and will already hold a Level 3 qualification or above. In addition to this, the successful candidate would be personable, motivated and a great team player. Our nursery is on a continual journey of growth and improvement; we are looking for someone who will share the commitment we have to our families to always strive for better.
Our team fosters a supportive and inclusive approach to work. We are looking for an individual who is enthusiastic, caring, pro-active and have a passion for making a difference to Early Years education to share the values of our current team. The parents of our nursery have voted our team as our best asset year after year. If you want to be part of a team that goes above and beyond to support families this is the role for you.
The successful candidate would have the opportunity to shape the practice of their room and input new systems and procedures. We welcome someone who has the ability to think outside the box and have a go a trying new and exciting ways to educate children. As well as this, the individual would be able to develop their own practice, manage children’s routines and work together with families to support each child as an individual; training will be given to achieve in these areas. Previous leadership experience is desirable but not essential.
In return, we can offer:
- Career progression and training towards leadership roles if desired
- All year round contract suited to candidate needs?
- High quality training and qualification opportunities?
- A supportive, inclusive team environment
- Competitive pay, reviewed annually
- Opportunities for leadership and management training
- Free hot lunch during each working day
- Nespresso coffee machine free to use
- Occupancy bonus
- Employee perks throughout the year e.g. birthday gifts
- 28 days of annual leave each year
- Job security
- Parental contract available to give flexibility around school holidays
- Free childcare to candidates with children under 5 years – conditions apply
To apply, please complete the application form (attached below) and return completed form to Kim Heale, Manager, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Home - Horizon Childcare Exeter
Safeguarding the children is our priority at Horizon Childcare. Because of the nature of this job working vulnerable age groups, only applicants with suitable references, background checks and an enhanced DBS will be considered for this role. Probationary periods also apply for any position successfully obtained.
Interview Date: TBC
- Work Location
- Work Postcode
- Occupational GroupChildcare
- Salary Details
Starting wage of up to £12.50 per hour (£26,000) based on 40 hours a week depending on age, experience and qualifications. Reviewed annually.
- Job TermPermanent
- Appointment TypeFull Time
Up to 32-40 hours a week dependent on applicant
- Closing Date
- DBS Check Required