Are you looking for a completely unique opportunity to join a brand-new school with an exciting and creative vision for primary school children?
Can you ensure our vision ‘Learning through faith, we dream, believe and achieve’ becomes more than just words on our school headed paper?
If this is you, read on…
Trinity C of E Primary & Nursery School seek to appoint an exceptional Deputy Headteacher from the Autumn Term 2022 who will be non-class based with a small teaching responsibility. We are ambitious for our school and for our pupils; we want to improve the opportunities and outcomes for all of them and maximise each child’s potential. Therefore, the Deputy Headteacher will need to be able to demonstrate outstanding teaching and learning across both key stages.
We are looking someone who:
• Shares our Christian values and ethos of excellence and high aspirations for all;
• Has a good sense of humour, patience and the empathy needed to ensure that all children feel valued and nurtured within our Church of England setting;
• Has the imagination and confidence to make learning fun;
• Is resilient, reflective and dedicated;
• Is an exemplary curriculum leader;
• Promotes collegiate working within school and with multi-agency partners to meet the needs of children;
• Is outward looking and keen to work in close partnership with the local community and professional networks;
• Is keen to work collegiately with colleagues within the support network of schools locally within the Diocesan family of schools;
• Is an outstanding and inspirational teacher with a commitment and passion for learning and raising standards;
• Has the ability to motivate, lead and inspire others;
• Is innovative, organised and highly motivated with excellent management skills;
• Has an expert understanding of the curriculum;
• Leads, analyses and uses data with confidence to evaluate provision and make strategic decisions;
• Demonstrates determination, imagination and commitment to sustained improvement;
• Has high expectations of pupil achievement, behaviour and attitude;
• Demonstrates excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability and desire to maintain positive links between the school, parents and the wider community;
• Routinely demonstrates ambition and drive to achieve success in the role and in their future career;
• Demonstrates strong personal drive and resilience.
We can offer you:
• A unique and exciting opportunity to support the Headteacher in realising the vision for Trinity C of E Primary School and to help create an exceptional school as it grows to full capacity over the next two years;
• The chance to set up a brand new learning environment underpinned by outstanding educational principles based on credible research and pedagogy;
• A friendly, talented team of experienced teachers;
• A school dedicated to using a creative engaging curriculum;
• A genuine opportunity to establish an outstanding classroom environment from the very beginning, with significant opportunities to influence strategic decision making across the school;
• A brand new, purpose-built school which opened in 2018, with well-resourced classrooms and facilities, offering the opportunity to shape stimulating early learning environments;
• High quality CPD opportunities to ensure success;
• The opportunity to work within a highly skilled and dedicated team, enabling others to flourish;
• A genuine opportunity to make a difference and transform children’s life chances.
Visits to the school are encouraged. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to book.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults, and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This role requires a DBS disclosure.
This role requires the ability to fulfil all spoken aspects of the role with confidence and fluency in English.
Please download the application form below and, once completed, return to email@example.com for the attention of the Headteacher.
Previous applicants need not apply.
Please apply by noon on the closing date.
Interview Date: w/c 11 July 2022