Data Quality and Assurance Officer (Ref 4596)
- Multiple Locations
- Full Time
- £22,369 - £24,496 per annum
We have a fantastic opportunity to be at the forefront of improving how our case management system (Eclipse) can support frontline workers in Children's Social care. This is an exciting time of change as the service works to deliver a significant improvement programme.
We are looking for people with initiative and a keen eye for detail as you will be responsible for working with frontline practitioners and managers to ensure that the data held within our system is accurate.
You will need to be a team player as you will play an important role working closely with colleagues from across our Performance and Resources service to provide support at times of Ofsted visits and for statutory data returns.
Interview Date: 6th April 2023.
For more information please contact Xanthia Kunaszkiewicz email@example.com
- We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
- DCC embraces the positive benefits of a diverse workforce and is committed to providing an environment that is inclusive and safe. We welcome applications from people who share our commitment to stop discrimination, challenge inequality and promote diversity across Devon. More information can be found on our Equality and Diversity webpages.
- The Council offers flexible working arrangements in terms of when and where people work e.g. hybrid working, part-time, condensed hours etc.
- This role requires the ability to fulfil all spoken aspects of the role with confidence and fluency in English.
- Personal data we collect from you will be processed in accordance with the Applicant privacy notice.
- Happy to Talk Flexible Working.
- For more information about Working for Devon please visit our Working for Devon page.
- This role requires a DBS disclosure.