Customer Relations Officer (Ref 4856)
- Multiple Locations
- Full Time
- £22,777 - £24,496 per annum
An exciting opportunity has arisen within Devon County Council's Customer Relations team for the post of Customer Relations Officer. The position sits in a busy team and is responsible for co-ordinating and facilitating responses to feedback received by the Council, primarily from the public and Members of Parliament. The post holder will be a first point of contact for enquiries and also provide advice, support and guidance to staff across the Council on customer feedback matters, in a customer focussed way.
To be considered for this post you will have experience of working in a customer focussed environment and be able to demonstrate that you are confident to work and communicate at all levels, including the general public. You must be able to follow practice and policy in order to process complaints objectively, and in line with estrablished processes, with the ability to quickly understand the operation of a wide range of services. You will need to remain calm under pressure, with excellent communication and organisational skills, acute attention to detail and a positive 'can do' attitude.
This post will have an office base of County Hall, Exeter, however there will be an opportunity for some hybrid working.
- DCC embraces the positive benefits of a diverse workforce and is committed to providing an environment that is inclusive and safe. We welcome applications from people who share our commitment to stop discrimination, challenge inequality and promote diversity across Devon. More information can be found on our Equality and Diversity webpages.
- Happy to Talk Flexible Working -The Council offers flexible working arrangements in terms of when and where people work e.g. hybrid working, part-time, condensed hours etc.
- We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
- This role requires the ability to fulfil all spoken aspects of the role with confidence and fluency in English.
- Personal data we collect from you will be processed in accordance with the Applicant privacy notice.
- For more information about Working for Devon please visit our Working for Devon page.
- This role requires a DBS disclosure.
- OrganisationDevon County Council
- Work LocationExeterDevon
- Work Postcode
- Occupational GroupAdministrative, Secretarial & Office Support
- Salary Details
£22,777 - £24,496 per annum
- Job TermPermanent
- Appointment TypeFull Time
37 hours per week
- Closing Date
- DBS Check Required