Cover Supervisor - Exminster Community Primary School
- Multiple Locations
- Multiple Terms
- £11.59-12.70 per hour
Due to start in September or sooner if possible.
We wish to appoint an excellent and inspiring Cover Supervisor to join our strong school team.
Exminster Community Primary School is an inclusive, caring school in the heart of Exminster village with our ‘Rainbow Values’ at the very core. Our values ‘Enjoyment’, ‘Potential’, ‘Inclusion’ and ‘Community’ are at the EPICentre of learning.
You will supervise classes across the school during the absence of teaching staff to ensure learning continues following cohesive planning.
You must have experience working in a school environment in either a teaching role or cover supervisor/HLTA role, and it is important that you are personable, friendly, adaptable and able to work both within a team and under your own initiative.
As Cover Supervisor, you will need to demonstrate a good understanding of teaching and learning, and be able to communicate at all levels with children, staff and parents.
This post will suit:
- An early career teacher who is seeking a post to further develop their skills and experience before taking a teaching role;
- Teachers who love the role of working with children but do not want the full responsibility of a teaching role;
- Teachers looking to return to the sector after a career break who wish to update their skills and knowledge;
- Current Cover Supervisors or HLTAs.
The successful applicant will prioritise building strong relationships with children and adults and will have an enthusiasm and love of learning to share with the children.
We can offer you:
- A caring, inclusive school community.
- Inquisitive, enthusiastic pupils who are eager to learn.
- An open and supportive staff team who are passionate about developing the whole child.
The post is for 19hrs, 38 weeks per year. We can be flexible on deciding the days that these hours are worked on.
Please see the Job Description attached. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.
School visits are warmly welcomed. Please contact us on 01392 824340 to arrange a visit.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults, and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This role requires a DBS disclosure. This role requires the ability to fulfil all spoken aspects of the role with confidence and fluency in English.
Interview Date: 9th June 2023
- OrganisationDevon County Schools
- Work LocationExeterDevon
- Work Postcode
- Occupational GroupEducation Support
- Salary Details
£11.59-12.70 per hour
- Job TermPermanent
- Appointment TypePart TimeTerm Time
19 hours per week, 38 weeks per annum
- Closing Date
- DBS Check Required