Required for a September start, a Construction Tutor who has recent and relevant experience to be able to instruct students in construction studies.
We have outstanding construction facilities on-site and offer courses to our own pupils and those from other schools which lead to Entry Level, Level 1 and sometimes Level 2 courses. This would suit a qualified teacher who has knowledge of construction, but equally this post could suit someone with a range of appropriate experience looking to move into a teaching role. We fully appreciate people qualified in construction may feel they do not have the ability or experience to teach and therefore don’t consider applying. Whoever is appointed will receive training and support to enable them to be successful in this post
You will need to:
- Have good experience and be qualified to at least L2.
- Provide teaching, learning and assessment in both the classroom and the garage
- With training and support, prepare schemes of work, lesson and assessment plans
- Provide on-going feedback to students by setting and marking work both relevant and appropriate to the course
- Manage and maintain the teaching areas and equipment and use the budget allocated purposefully.
_ Be a good role model and encourage and foster good behaviour and a will to work.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A DBS disclosure is required for this post
We recommend you visit our school, please call 01803 327902 to arrange an appointment
Please visit our website Combe Pafford School - Home for an application form
Please return your application form to email@example.com by noon on the closing date.
- OrganisationOther Organisations
- Work LocationTorbay
- Work Postcode
- Occupational GroupTeaching - Special & Other
- Salary Details
TPS plus SEN 1 £2,270 FTE per annum (Unqualified Tutor range £14 - £22 per hour dependent on experience)
- Job TermPermanent
- Appointment TypeFull Time
32.5 hours per week, 39 weeks per annum
- Closing Date
- DBS Check Required