INTERNAL ONLY (DCC Employees Only)
We are looking to recruit a full time, flexible and enthusiastic individual to work with the Communities Team, providing agile project management across a variety of grant streams. Knowledge and experience of working with applicants, data collection, reporting, and O365 will be essential.
Interview Date: 9th December 2022
For an informal discussion, please contact Alison Boyd on 01392 388135
- We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
- DCC embraces the positive benefits of a diverse workforce and is committed to providing an environment that is inclusive and safe. We welcome applications from people who share our commitment to stop discrimination, challenge inequality and promote diversity across Devon. More information can be found on our Equality and Diversity webpages.
- The Council offers flexible working arrangements in terms of when and where people work e.g. hybrid working, part-time, condensed hours etc.
- This role requires the ability to fulfil all spoken aspects of the role with confidence and fluency in English.
- Personal data we collect from you will be processed in accordance with the Applicant privacy notice.
- Happy to Talk Flexible Working.
- For more information about Working for Devon please visit our Working for Devon page.
- OrganisationDevon County Council
- Work LocationExeterDevon
- Work Postcode
- Occupational GroupProject & Programme Management
- Salary Details
£31,099 - £34,723 per annum
- Job TermPermanent
- Appointment TypeFull Time
37 hours per week
- Closing Date
- DBS Check Required