Secondment/fixed term position until 31st March 2023
We are seeking to appoint a skilled and enthusiastic Commissioning Support Assistant to work as a member of the Market Management Team, part of the strategic commissioning team for Integrated Adult Social Care in Devon County Council.
You will be helping us support our external provider markets with their recovery plans and planning for winter pressures. You will do this by supporting provider engagement and communications and providing support for meetings and projects.
You will be skilled in administration and project support, and it would be desirable but not essential to have experience in the health and social care sector. First and foremost, you will be able to demonstrate you are competent with MS teams, Outlook, Word and Excel. You will have the confidence to interact with the provider market and other professionals. Some experience with websites and Wordpress would also be an advantage.
Alongside colleagues we aim to make a real difference to people's lives by developing and maintaining a sufficient market, supporting performance with quality provision within ever changing legislative requirements.
Working in Adult Care and Health, you will:
• Work with colleagues who are passionate about improving the lives of people we work with in our communities.
• Be part of a strong, professional organisation and play an active role within a supportive team working alongside our provider market.
• Develop and build positive relations within the market.
• Have access to attractive terms and conditions, including flexible working arrangements.
For further information or to arrange an informal conversation, please contact Lucie Spiers firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to apply, please apply by the 14th August.
Interviews will take place w/c 15th August.
- We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
- DCC embraces the positive benefits of a diverse workforce and is committed to providing an environment that is inclusive and safe. We welcome applications from people who share our commitment to stop discrimination, challenge inequality and promote diversity across Devon. More information can be found on our Equality and Diversity webpages.
- The Council offers flexible working arrangements in terms of when and where people work e.g. hybrid working, part-time, condensed hours etc.
- This role requires the ability to fulfil all spoken aspects of the role with confidence and fluency in English.
- Personal data we collect from you will be processed in accordance with the Applicant privacy notice.
- Happy to Talk Flexible Working.
- For more information about Working for Devon please visit our Working for Devon page.
- OrganisationDevon County Council
- Work LocationExeterDevon
- Work Postcode
- Occupational GroupSocial Care & Health
- Salary Details
£20,444 - £22,571 per annum (pending the 2022/23 pay award)
- Job TermFixed
- Appointment TypeFull Time
37 hours per week
- Closing Date
- DBS Check Required