The Governing Body of Highweek Primary School wish to appoint a highly organised Clerk to support the work of the Governing Body.
Duties will include:
- preparation and distribution of agendas, minutes and correspondence for all meetings;
- attending and taking minutes at meetings (after school hours mainly but some in school time meetings to be covered);
- maintaining records;
- maintaining policy review cycle and annual cycle of Governor business;
- guiding the Governing Body on procedural matters.
You will work effectively with the Chair of Governors, Head Teacher and other Governors in order to help provide the best possible education for the pupils of Highweek Primary School.
Training will be provided. Discretion, confidentiality and flexibility, plus excellent organisational and computer skills are essential.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This role requires a DBS disclosure.
This role requires the ability to fulfil all spoken aspects of the role with confidence and fluency in English.
For further information and an application form, please see the website on Home | Highweek Community Primary & Nursery School (highweekprimary.co.uk) or contact the School Office on 01626 216300.
Please return your application form by 9am on the closing date.
Interview Date: 7th October 2022
- OrganisationDevon County Schools
- Work LocationTeignbridgeDevon
- Work Postcode
- Occupational GroupAdministrative, Secretarial & Office Support
- Salary Details
£10.60 - £11.70 per hour
- Job TermPermanent
- Appointment TypePart TimeTerm Time
221 hours per annum (38 weeks per annum)
- Closing Date
- DBS Check Required