Rewarding opportunity to work as part of our Facilities Operations Cleaning Team.
The team are responsible for over 50 Academic and Administrative buildings as well as 17 Residences across the Streatham and St Luke`s Campus’s in Exeter and employ over 200 In House staff who cover the cleaning duties through day and night 24/7 all year round.
We are looking for the following qualities:
- Customer focused
- Good team player
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you.
Full BICSc training will be provided.
In your supporting statement, you should also clearly demonstrate how you meet the Essential and Desirable criteria stated in the Person Specification.
The University of Exeter
With over 27,000 students and 6,400 staff from 180 different countries we offer a diverse and engaging environment in which to work. We are an equal opportunity employer, a Disability Confident employer and an Athena Swan accredited institution. Whilst all applicants will be judged on merit alone, we particularly welcome applications from groups currently underrepresented in the workforce.
We offer some fantastic benefits including:
- 39 days leave per year
- options for flexible working
- numerous discounts at leading retailers
- onsite gyms on all of our campus’ and a cycle to work scheme
- sector leading policies around maternity, adoption and shared parental leave (up to 26 weeks full pay), paternity leave (up to six weeks full pay) and a new Fertility Treatment Policy
- stunning campus environments in Exeter and Cornwall, in the beautiful South West of England
If you wish to discuss further, please contact Aurelia Taylor, Cleaning and Facilities Manager on Facilitiesmanagement@exeter.ac.uk.
- OrganisationOther Organisations
- Work LocationExeterDevon
- Work Postcode
- Occupational GroupManual (Caretaking/Cleaning/Driving/Catering/
- Salary Details
Grade B: The starting salary will be from £20,688 per annum, pro rata, depending on qualifications and experience
- Job TermPermanent
- Appointment TypePart Time
Various positions: 15 - 25 hours per week (Monday - Friday, however working 5 out of 7 will be required (based on business needs) 6am start for majority of vacancies
- Closing Date
- DBS Check Required