Required from July 2022.
Fusion School Services Limited are looking for customer focused cleaners who have the drive and determination to meet the high standards of cleanliness that we strive to achieve for our schools.
Would you like to work for a caring, professional cleaning service, which offers full training, a competitive hourly rate and an Employee Assistance Programme to support you in your personal life and wellbeing? You will be paid all year round while enjoying the benefits of not having to work in the school holidays.
We can offer a variety of shifts (during and after the school day) in senior schools across the city. Overtime will also be available to meet the business needs. All positions are Monday - Friday, term time only (plus deep clean weeks).
The following positions are available:
St Luke’s Church of England School
- 1 x 16 hours per week (Monday - Friday), 42 weeks per annum
West Exe School
- 1 x 37.5 hours per week (Monday - Friday), 42 weeks per annum
- 1 x 25 hours per week (Monday - Friday), 42 weeks per annum
What will you do?
- Work to a specific cleaning schedule in an area that is assigned;
- Work in a methodical and safe manner;
- Requirement to use your own initiative when working independently;
- Actively participate when required to work as part of a team;
- Operate industrial cleaning machinery.
What will you need?
- Previous cleaning experience is beneficial but not essential;
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- A desire to play a role in enhancing our students’ school experience;
What do we offer?
- A good rate of pay plus holiday pay per hour worked;
- Leave during school holiday times;
- Pay every month even during school holidays;
- Uniform provided;
- Full training to undertake your role.
If you are able to meet the requirements of this role, we would love to hear from you.
For an informal conversation, please contact Rachel Carter, PFI Contracts Manager, by emailing HR@fusionschoolservices.co.uk.
Fusion School Services Limited is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment and operate in accordance with the Safeguarding and Child Protection Policy. All applicants will be subject to a full Disclosure and Barring Service check before an appointment is confirmed. This role requires the ability to fulfil all spoken aspects of the role with confidence and fluency in English. Fusion School Services Limited is committed to ensuring that our employees are able to achieve their full potential in an environment offering dignity, respect and equality of opportunity.
To make an application for one of our roles, please complete an application form available to download from www.fusionschoolservices.co.uk/recruitment.
Your completed application form should be returned to HR@fusionschoolservices.co.uk.
If you have a preferred location, please indicate this on the application form.
Please apply by noon on the closing date.
- OrganisationOther Organisations
- Work LocationExeterDevon
- Work Postcode
Exeter Schools (St Luke’s Church of England School / West Exe School)
- Occupational GroupManual (Caretaking/Cleaning/Driving/Catering/
- Salary Details
£9.50 per hour
- Job TermPermanent
- Appointment TypeFull TimePart Time/Term TimePart TimeTerm Time
- Closing Date
- DBS Check Required