Responsible to: Cleaner in Charge
Monday - Thursday 3.30pm - 6.30pm, Friday 3.10pm - 6.10pm, term time only. Plus 3 weeks during the school holidays for a deep clean (contracted hours in total - 615 per year). Additional contracted hours considered for the right candidate.
● 3 hours per day during term time. Term time 3 hour shift timings may vary between 3.30pm - 6.30pm Monday - Thursday and 3.10pm - 6.10pm Friday.
● 3 weeks in school holiday period for deep clean - usually 2 full days during February half term and 4 full days spread over 2 weeks in the Summer Holidays (August).
1. Individually or as part of a team, carry out cleaning duties that are necessary to meet the required standards of the School and Trust within a designated work area;
2. Assist in the moving of furniture and moveable fittings;
3. Ensure that the premises are made secure if requested;
4. Replenish consumables as required;
5. Take part in training where necessary to carry out your duties effectively;
6. Report any building/equipment defects to the Senior Caretaker;
7. Observe all health and safety requirements during the cleaning operation;
8. Carry out any similar duties as requested.
For more information, please see the job description or contact HR.
Please download the application form below and, once completed, return by email to HR@theparkschool.org.uk.
Interview Date: w/c 30 October 2023
- OrganisationOther Organisations
- Work LocationNorth DevonDevon
- Work Postcode
- Occupational GroupManual (Caretaking/Cleaning/Driving/Catering/
- Salary Details
NJC Grade A Scale Point 2 £10.60 per hour (plus holiday pay)
- Job TermPermanent
- Appointment TypePart TimeTerm Time
15 hours per week, 41 weeks per annum
- Closing Date
- DBS Check Required