Cleaner - The Park Community School (Tarka Learning Partnership)
- Multiple Locations
- Part Time
- NJC Grade A, £10.60 per hour
Work Pattern: Monday to Thursday 3.30pm - 6.30pm, Fridays 3.10pm - 6.10pm Term Time Only. Plus 3 weeks during the school holidays for a deep clean (Contracted hours in total – 615 per year). Additional contracted hours considered for the right candidate.
- Individually or as part of a team, carry out cleaning duties that are necessary to meet the required standards of the School and Trust within a designated work area.
- Assist in the moving of furniture and moveable fittings.
- Ensure that the premises are made secure if requested.
- Replenish consumables as required.
- Take part in training where necessary to carry out your duties effectively.
- Report any building/equipment defects to the Senior Caretaker.
- Observe all health and safety requirements during the cleaning operation.
- Carry out any similar duties as requested.
For more information please see the job description or contact HR. To apply, please complete the application and email to HR@theparkschool.org.uk.
Interview Date: 8th June 2023
- OrganisationOther Organisations
- Work LocationNorth DevonDevon
- Work Postcode
- Occupational GroupManual (Caretaking/Cleaning/Driving/Catering/
- Salary Details
NJC Grade A, £10.60 per hour
- Job TermPermanent
- Appointment TypePart Time
15 hours per week, 41 weeks per annum
- Closing Date
- DBS Check Required