Sidmouth Primary School is looking to appoint a cleaner at the Vicarage Road site to start as soon as possible.
We are looking for someone who takes pride in their work to work as part of a team providing a cleaning service to all parts of the school.
You will be required to:
• Carry out any cleaning duties that are necessary to meet the required standards within a designated work area;
• Assist in the moving of furniture and moveable fittings;
• Ensure the premises are made secure if instructed;
• Replenish consumables as required;
• Undertake external cleaning duties if instructed;
• Undertake any other duties of a similar level or nature as required.
You will have the option of joining the cycle to work scheme, staff wellbeing programme and contributory pension through the Local Government Pension Scheme.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS disclosure is required for this post.
Please apply via www.firstfederation.org/vacancies.
Please apply by noon on the closing date.
Interview Date: w/c 17 October 2022
- OrganisationOther Organisations
- Work LocationEast DevonDevon
- Work Postcode
- Occupational GroupManual (Caretaking/Cleaning/Driving/Catering/
- Salary Details
£9.60 per hour (pending NJC award)
- Job TermPermanent
- Appointment TypePart TimeTerm Time
15 hours per week (3 hours per day from 3.30pm onwards, Monday - Friday), 41 weeks per annum
- Closing Date
- DBS Check Required