Required as soon as possible.
Dartington C of E Academy is looking for a Cleaner to be part of our dedicated and hardworking Estates Team based at their unique village school. If you have a ‘can do’ attitude, can use your own initiative and want the best for children, we would love to hear from you.
We can offer you:
• The opportunity to make a profound difference to children’s lives;
• The chance to work in a values-led family of exceptional schools;
• Access to FREE Level 2 qualifications in over 50 courses;
• A culture that takes work life balance extremely seriously for all its colleagues;
• The potential for future career development;
• Access to a 24-hour Employee Assistance Programme;
• A generous Local Government Pension Scheme;
• Trust benefit schemes.
All our schools are each at the centre of their local communities and celebrate their individuality and distinctiveness. A core feature in how we work as a School Trust is our collective approach in delivering an exceptional education for all children. We do this through working very closely together in mutual support, and challenge to empower excellence for our children, families and the communities that we serve. In short, our ethos is one of working together to Empower, Excel, Together.
For further information, please contact Rob Court, Assistant Estates and Services Lead, on 07989 441997 or email@example.com.
The Learning Academy Partnership is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS disclosures are required for this post along with the other necessary checks. All offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and, where applicable, a prohibition from teaching check will be completed for all applicants.
To apply online, please visit www.lapsw.co.uk (Vacancies section).
Interview Date: soon after the closing date
- OrganisationOther Organisations
- Work LocationSouth HamsDevon
- Work Postcode
- Occupational GroupManual (Caretaking/Cleaning/Driving/Catering/
- Salary Details
NJC Grade A (Torbay) £9.50 per hour
- Job TermPermanent
- Appointment TypePart TimeTerm Time
17.5 hours per week (Monday - Friday), 41 weeks per annum
- Closing Date
- DBS Check Required