The Village Schools Partnership is a new federation in northwest Devon committed to high quality education in rural primary schools.
We are appointing an excellent class teacher to join our Key Stage 2 team from January 2023 to cover maternity leave.
We are looking for candidates who are passionate about providing excellent rural education for our children with exciting first-hand learning opportunities, high expectations and a commitment to work as part of a team across our three schools.
If you would like to work in the beautiful north Devon countryside, serving the communities of Clovelly, Woolsery, Parkham and Buckland Brewer please read on…
Our successful candidate will:
• Have a proven track record of excellent primary school teaching
• Have high expectations for educational standards and behaviour
• Have an excellent knowledge of current educational practice, pedagogy and research.
• Have the ability to lead a subject area across the Partnership
• Work effectively with the staff team across all three schools, with parents and with the local community
• Have a passion for outdoor learning and rooting children’s learning experiences in their local community
• Have the ability to nurture our children so that each is able to reach their full potential
The Village Schools Partnership offers:
• Children who are welcoming, happy, curious and motivated to learn
• Opportunities to develop your own career across the three schools in our new Partnership
• The best of rural education in small schools, with access to the Clovelly Bay AONB
• A supportive and experienced staff team
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This role requires a DBS disclosure.
This role requires the ability to fulfil all spoken aspects of the role with confidence and fluency in English.
Visits to the Village Schools Partnership, and especially Buckland Brewer Primary for this vacancy, are warmly welcomed and should be arranged by contacting the school on 01237 451315.
Please apply by email using the application form referring to the person specification.
Please email your completed application to the Partnership Business Manager, Bridget Urquhart at email@example.com by midday on the closing date.
Interview Date: 11th October 2022