Required from Monday 17th April 2023 (start of the Summer term).
We are excited to seek an enthusiastic and inspirational teacher, with a commitment to our school vision, to join our nurturing and thriving school. Rockwell Green C of E Primary is a lovely and caring school with brilliant children and a supportive staff and Governing Body who want to make a difference.
The successful candidate will:
• Be inspirational, dedicated and committed to creating a stimulating learning environment
• Be an effective classroom practitioner with high expectations of pupil attainment, progress and behaviour
• Be able to use a range of teaching styles to enthuse and stimulate the children’s learning
• Work effectively in collaboration with support staff and teachers within the school.
• Maintain effective communication between school and families
We will offer the successful candidate the support that comes with working in a Church of England school with a very positive and caring ethos. The school is committed to the continuing professional development of staff members and the successful candidate will benefit from this.
Visits to the school are encouraged and welcomed. Please telephone 01823 662317 to arrange an appointment.
Rockwell Green C of E Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check and all relevant pre-employment checks.
For further details and an application form, either please contact Julie Abbott, our Office Manager or visit our website https://www.rockwellgreenprimary.co.uk/vacancies/.
Completed application forms should be sent to email@example.com by 9am on the closing date. Shortlisting: Wednesday 1st February 2023
Interview Date: Monday 6th February 2023