The South Hams Federation are looking to appoint a teacher at Loddiswell Primary School to lead a mixed Year 1 & 2 from January/February 2023 or as soon as possible thereafter. The post is fixed-term in the first instance due to reorganisation.
Loddiswell is a modern, purpose built and successful Primary School, with 110 pupils, and is part of the South Hams Federation. The Federation is made up of 5 Devon maintained primary schools, all in South Devon - Modbury, Loddiswell, Stokenham, Malborough with South Huish and Kingsbridge.
We are looking for a teacher who is confident to join our team part way through the year and can hit the ground running, and who is:
• committed to providing the best educational opportunities for all children;
• a dynamic, passionate and reflective teaching practitioner;
• dedicated and nurturing;
• committed to working collaboratively as part of the South Hams Federation team;
• capable of building positive relationships, and has strong interpersonal and communication skills;
• motivated to continually develop their skills and knowledge as a teacher.
We can offer:
• A supportive environment within a friendly team, with the added advantage of working closely with other schools across the Federation;
• A vibrant working environment with enthusiastic children;
• A friendly, extremely hardworking team of teachers and support staff;
• Joint planning and support from within the KS1 team;
• PPA time;
• Fantastic school grounds;
• A strong commitment to early years, child-centred education, outside education and inclusion;
• Supportive parents.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and strongly encouraged prior to application. Please call the School Office to make an appointment on 01548 550295
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults, and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This role requires a DBS disclosure.
This role requires the ability to fulfil all spoken aspects of the role with confidence and fluency in English.
Closing date for applications is Thursday, 8th December 2022.
Interview Date: 14 December 2022
- OrganisationDevon County Schools
- Work LocationSouth HamsDevon
- Work Postcode
- Occupational GroupTeaching - Primary & Early Years
- Salary Details
- Job TermFixed
- Appointment TypeFull Time
32.5 hours per week, 38.923 weeks per annum
- Closing Date
- DBS Check Required