We are looking for a dedicated, highly motivated person to contribute to our happy, caring and successful school.
We are a popular small village primary at the heart of the community. A unique position has arisen in this fantastic school, teaching just half a class.
The Governors are seeking to appoint a committed and enthusiastic classroom teacher who has the passion to create wonderful learning opportunities. We are seeking an inspirational classroom teacher to join our forward thinking staff team at this exciting time in our school’s development. This is an opportunity to join a passionate team who are determined to ensure each child and adult reaches their full potential. Are you willing to make a difference?
We are looking for someone who:
- Is an outstanding proven classroom practitioner;
- Has an in depth knowledge and understanding of the curriculum;
- Is able to work well in a team and motivate others;
- Is able to contribute to raising standards and evidencing impact;
- Inspires a love of learning;
- Has high expectations for themselves and all pupils;
- Can contribute to the wider life of our school community.
This post is temporary due to external funding of an unknown duration.
If you feel you would enjoy the challenge that this role offers, we would be delighted to hear from you.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and are encouraged! These can be arranged by contacting the school office on 01626 353605.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults, and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This role requires a DBS disclosure.
This role requires the ability to fulfil all spoken aspects of the role with confidence and fluency in English.
Your completed application form should be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interview Date: 6 July 2022