Required for September 2022.
The Learning Academy Partnership (Warberry C of E Academy) has an exciting opportunity for a Class Teacher to join our School Trust!
Do you have the passion for making a difference? We are looking for two teachers who will support our mission to ensure every child can live life to the full and flourish, regardless of their starting point.
At the heart of Warberry is the vision that every child will be successful, that they will achieve the very best they can and that they will fulfil their dreams and ambitions. We value and recognise the uniqueness and achievement of every member of our school family.
Our aim is to nurture and support children of all abilities, helping every child to achieve his/her potential in all areas of learning - intellectual, emotional, physical, social, moral, spiritual and cultural - through our engaging and well-researched curriculum.
Our School Trust is underpinned by our four core beliefs; we are stronger together, a sense of belonging; removing barriers and realising the possible. This means that by working collectively, we can achieve our absolute best to ensure that children, especially the most vulnerable, can flourish.
We are looking for someone who:
• Wants the opportunity to make a profound difference to children’s lives;
• Is committed to the highest quality teaching and learning ensuring the best possible outcomes for every child;
• Is experienced in creating high-quality, stimulating, interactive and creative learning environments;
• Can work effectively within our hardworking, talented and friendly School Trust;
• Has a clear understanding of safeguarding procedures and a strong desire to keep children safe.
We can offer you:
• A culture that takes work life balance extremely seriously for all its colleagues;
• The chance to work as part of a collective in a values-led School Trust, a single organisation;
• Opportunities to develop your career with our growing School Trust through our excellent development practice;
• A strong, proactive wellbeing network across the School Trust;
• Access to a 24-hour Employee Assistance Programme;
• Trust benefit schemes.
All our schools are each at the centre of their local communities and celebrate their individuality and distinctiveness. A core feature in how we work as a School Trust is our collective approach in delivering an exceptional education for all children. We do this through working very closely together in mutual support and challenge to empower excellence for our children, families and the communities that we serve.
In short, our ethos is one of working together to Empower, Excel, Together.
We want to support you in deciding if we are a School Trust that you would like to join. We strongly recommend that you arrange a visit or virtual call so that you can better understand if we are an organisation which excites you and can support you to flourish. Please contact Karen Southard, Head of Academy, on 01803 292642 or firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange an appointment.
The Learning Academy Partnership is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS disclosures are required for this post along with the other necessary checks. All offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and, where applicable, a prohibition from teaching check will be completed for all applicants.
For further details and an application pack, please visit www.lapsw.co.uk (Careers section).
Please apply by 9am on the closing date.
Interview Date: 6 July 2022
- OrganisationOther Organisations
- Work LocationTorbayDevonTorquay
- Work Postcode
- Occupational GroupTeaching - Primary & Early Years
- Salary Details
Main Teacher Pay Scale
- Job TermPermanent
- Appointment TypeFull TimePart Time
1.0 FTE and 0.6 FTE
- Closing Date
- DBS Check Required