This is a great opportunity to join our highly skilled and dedicated team. Our school vision statement of ‘Being the best we can be for ourselves, for others and for God's world’ is woven through all aspects of school life, where opportunities for children are maximised, staff welfare is prioritised and nurturing relationships provide a safe space within which to learn and grow.
We are looking to appoint a teacher in year 4 on a fixed term basis to cover maternity leave of the substantive post holder.
We want to appoint a highly motivated, creative and inspiring teacher to be part of our teaching team. We are looking for a teacher who is passionate about learning and understands the importance that relationships play in creating a safe, secure and inspirational learning environment, where children can learn effectively, securing outstanding achievement for all pupils.
• Have experience of diverse needs within your teaching practice and be able to demonstrate how you engage all learners;
• Be able to enthuse, challenge and ensure success for every child in your class;
• Set and maintain high standards for pupil progress, attainment and behaviour, in line with our ethos;
• Be passionate about enabling every child to grow spiritually, morally, emotionally, physically and intellectually and committed to offering children a broad and exciting range of learning opportunities;
• Contribute to the Christian ethos of our school, the wider life of our school;
• Be motivated, well organised, have a positive attitude to change and be able to see the fun in challenging situations!
Tours of the school are available at 9am or 2pm on 21 September 2022 and 4pm on 26 September 2022. Please contact us on 01404 515409 or firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a tour.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults, and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This role requires a DBS disclosure.
This role requires the ability to fulfil all spoken aspects of the role with confidence and fluency in English.
Please download the application form below and, once completed, return to email@example.com.
Please apply by 9am on the closing date.
Interview Date: 13 October 2022
- OrganisationDevon County Schools
- Work LocationEast DevonDevon
- Work Postcode
- Occupational GroupTeaching - Primary & Early Years
- Salary Details
- Job TermFixed
- Appointment TypeFull Time
32.5 hours per week, 1,265 directed hours per annum
- Closing Date
- DBS Check Required