We are looking to appoint an outstanding KS2 teacher at our successful, inclusive and popular Primary School to cover maternity leave from Dec 22 for 1 year.
Withycombe Raleigh C of E Primary School is a church school situated in the wonderful location of Exmouth. Our school is fully committed to high standards of education and behaviour for our children. We are looking for a highly committed and inspirational teacher to be part of a caring and supportive team that gives children the very best start to life-long learning.
The children, staff and governors at Withycombe C of E Primary School are looking for a teacher who is:
• passionate, innovative and committed to their role
• outstanding practitioner with excellent classroom management skills
• able to demonstrate sound knowledge of KS2 assessment procedures.
• able to plan and assess effectively for all children
• able to promote high standards of achievement and behaviour
• great team players
• supportive to the ethos of our caring church school
• committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children
In return, we can offer you:
• a forward looking and highly inclusive school
• enthusiastic children who want to do their best
• a supportive and highly skilled and dedicated school staff and governing body
• supportive parents
• a commitment to professional development
• a modern, vibrant school setting with great resources
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This role requires a DBS disclosure.
This role requires the ability to fulfil all spoken aspects of the role with confidence and fluency in English.
Please see the school website at HOME | Withycombe Raleigh Primary School, Exmouth, Devon, EX8 3BA (wrpschool.org) and our Facebook page for more information about the School.
Interview Date: Friday 14 October 2022