Required from September 2024, we are seeking to appoint an exceptional teacher to our dedicated team of Federation staff to cover a Maternity leave. The post will be based at The Erme Primary School (part of Moorsway Federation); a small school with a village feel, at the heart of our community.
The successful candidate will be a strong practitioner with a good understanding of adaptive teaching in a mixed age class of diverse learners and will complement the strengths in our existing team. We are able to be flexible and will consider applications from both KS1 and KS2 practitioners. Demonstrable experience of supporting SEND learners would be an advantage.
We pride ourselves on being a family where we flourish and learn to be the best version of ourselves, ensuring all our pupils have the opportunity to fulfil their potential.
We are looking for an enthusiastic practitioner who:
- has excellent communication skills, especially in a team environment
- is keen to make a positive difference to children's learning
- can challenge and inspire
- is hardworking and reflective with a good sense of humour
- is motivated with a proven track record for pupil progress
- has the children at the heart of everything they do
We can offer a welcoming environment with:
- well behaved pupils who are keen to learn
- a vibrant and happy school at the heart of the community
- a welcoming, caring and supportive staff, who are committed to providing the best outcomes for our children
Our pupils deserve the very best. Do you have the talent and dedication to make the difference in our wonderful school?
School visits or telephone conversations with interested applicants are warmly welcomed and encouraged. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01752 892247 to arrange this.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This role requires a DBS disclosure.
This role requires the ability to fulfil all spoken aspects of the role with confidence and fluency in English, references, evidence of right to work in the UK, qualification check and medical screening.
Shortlisted candidates may be subject to online checks.
Please see below for additional information and an application form.
Completed application forms should be submitted to Mrs Jo Cooper by email: email@example.com by midday on the closing date.
No CVs please
Interview Date: 20th March 2024
- OrganisationDevon County Schools
- Work LocationSouth HamsDevon
- Work Postcode
- Occupational GroupTeaching - Primary & Early Years
- Salary Details
- Job TermFixed
- Appointment TypeFull Time
- Closing Date
- DBS Check Required