Class Teacher - The Erme Primary School (Moorsway Federation)
- Multiple Locations
- Full Time
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and highly motivated KS2 Class Teacher to join the team in our friendly and successful school from September 2023. The post is based at The Erme Primary School and is to cover maternity leave.
The school is part of the Moorsway Federation and has 101 children on roll.
You will have high expectations for the children's learning and achievement and be passionate about education. Excellent communication and team working skills, and knowledge and experience across the primary curriculum is required.
In return, we offer you a fantastic school with wonderful children, a dedicated team of staff, and supportive parents and governors.
- Be dynamic, creative and enthusiastic with a passion for delivering outstanding education;
- Work effectively as part of a team, showing care and professionalism whilst being an active member of our school;
- Develop excellent relationships with pupils, colleagues, families and the wider community;
- Have a good knowledge and experience of teaching in a mixed year KS2 class;
- Be able to encourage every child to learn and achieve;
- Have the confidence to think on their feet and adapt their practice in a variety of situations;
- Have high expectations for all;
- Be able to plan, teach and assess children’s learning appropriate to their age and ability;
- Have excellent behaviour/classroom management skills;
- Lead a subject area within school.
- Enthusiastic, friendly and well-behaved pupils;
- A hardworking, dedicated, warm and friendly staff team;
- A commitment to professional development and career progression;
- An experienced team of colleagues.
School visits or telephone conversations with interested applicants are most welcome and encouraged. Please telephone 01752 892247 to arrange this.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults, and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This role requires a DBS disclosure.
This role requires the ability to fulfil all spoken aspects of the role with confidence and fluency in English.
Please use the application form attached below.
Your completed application form should be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please apply by midday on the closing date.
Interview Date: 26 June 2023.