This post is fixed term from 1 January 2023 until 31 August 2023.
Would you like to work in a modern, purpose built and successful Primary and Nursery School? Would you like to join a truly great teaching staff, all dedicated to enabling children to achieve their very best in all aspects of the curriculum. St Matthew's C of E Primary and Nursery Academy is seeking to appoint an experienced teacher that can bring even more strength to our team during the Spring and Summer terms. We are looking for a teacher who is confident to join our team part way through the year and can hit the ground running.
• A welcoming, nurturing school with a strong ethos and set of values that underpin all that we do;
• Children who are happy and motivated to learn and a supportive and welcoming and hardworking staff team;
• A forward-thinking school, dedicated to enabling the whole community’s light to shine;
• An exciting role within our growing organisation with opportunities for future career development within our own school and across our family of 20 schools.
The successful candidate will:
• Be an excellent teacher that will enable pupils to flourish and reach their potential;
• Be happy to support the Church of England Christian ethos of our school though our school values;
• Be dedicated to raising standards and removing barriers to learning for pupils with the ability to challenge each pupil from whatever their starting point;
• Have high expectations of themselves and pupils with a positive, can do and proactive nature;
• Be committed to continuous improvements as a teacher;
• Have a commitment to developing an engaging and exciting curriculum, both within and beyond the classroom.
To arrange a visit to the school, please contact the office on 01752 395969 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note it is our process to apply for references for shortlisted applicants and to complete online searches in line with Keeping Children Safe in Education guidance, for all shortlisted applicants. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS Disclosure is required for this post.
Please visit www.stchristophersmat.org for more information and an application form.
Your completed application form should be returned by email to HR@stcmat.org.
Please apply by 9am on the closing date.
Interview Date: w/c 5 December 2022