Class Teacher - St Martin's C of E Primary and Nursery
- Multiple Locations
- Part Time
This is a great opportunity to join our highly skilled and dedicated team. Our school vision statement of ‘Being the best we can be for ourselves, for others and for God’s world’ is woven through all aspects of school life, where opportunities for children are maximised, staff well-being is prioritised and nurturing relationships provide a safe space within which to learn and grow.
We are looking to appoint a teacher into our passionate and nurturing EYFS team. The post is 0.5 class-based but with the opportunity to increase to 0.8 by including some additional cover across KS1. It is temporary pending the appointment of a permanent Headteacher.
We are seeking to appoint a teacher who is passionate about learning and understands the importance that relationships play in creating a safe, secure and inspirational learning environment, where children can thrive both academically and socially.
• have experience of diverse needs within your teaching practice and be able to demonstrate how you engage all learners;
• have experience and demonstrable success of teaching in EYFS and/or KS1;
• be able to enthuse, challenge and ensure success for every child in your class;
• set and maintain high standards for pupil progress, attainment and behaviour, in line with our ethos;
• be passionate about enabling every child to grow spiritually, morally, emotionally, physically and intellectually and be committed to offering children a broad and exciting range of learning opportunities;
• contribute to the Christian ethos and the wider life of our school;
• be motivated, organised and a good team player who will add strength to our EYFS team.
Tours of the school are available on Tues 6th June at 4pm.
Please contact us to arrange a tour by email on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01404 515409.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults, and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This role requires a DBS disclosure.
This role requires the ability to fulfil all spoken aspects of the role with confidence and fluency in English.
Please use the application form attached below.
Your completed application form should be returned to: email@example.com
Closing Date: 09.00 am on Monday 12th June 2023
Interview Date: 16 June 2023.
- OrganisationDevon County Schools
- Work LocationEast DevonDevon
- Work Postcode
- Occupational GroupTeaching - Primary & Early Years
- Salary Details
- Job TermFixed
- Appointment TypePart Time
16.25 hours per week (possibility of increasing to 26 hour per week) 1,265 directed hours per annum
- Closing Date
- DBS Check Required