Required to start 2 January 2024. This post is temporary for two terms to cover maternity leave.
Are you a teacher with the expertise and a passion to deliver exciting and inspiring learning opportunities for children?
A unique opportunity has arisen for a talented and ambitious professional to join our team here at Landkey Community Primary Academy.
We are looking for Class Teacher who:
• Has clear vision, energy and commitment to all aspects of school life;
• Has a desire and passion to make a real difference to the lives and life-chances of our children;
• Has high aspirations for all children rooted in the belief that every child has the potential to succeed;
• Is committed to success through effort and teamwork;
• Has energy, enthusiasm and enjoyment of their role.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to develop their skills. We are looking for an inspirational teacher with drive, ambition and integrity. We can offer a supportive environment in which you can develop and thrive - you will receive excellent coaching and support to allow you to grow within our school.
If you wish to discuss the post further, or visit the school, please contact Georgie Gratton, Headteacher, by emailing email@example.com.
This appointment is subject to safer recruitment procedures, receipt of satisfactory references and an enhanced DBS with Children’s barred list clearance.
If you are interested in this post, please visit www.landkey-primary.devon.sch.uk/vacancies or www.tarkatrust.org.uk to download an application pack.
Your completed application form should be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please apply by noon on the closing date.
Interview Date: 9 October 2023