Class Teacher - Ilsington Church Of England Primary School (Link Academy Trust)
- Multiple Locations
- Part Time
- MPS 1-3
Required for September 2023, this would be an ideal opportunity for an NQT or early career teacher who will be supported by the Academy Head and staff team. This post will be paid within the Main Pay Scale 1-3.
We are looking for a passionate and talented classroom practitioner to join our dynamic organisation. The successful candidate will work within Early Years leading the new Reception children for mornings only over 5 days. This post offers an opportunity to support the implementation of the EYFS curriculum enabling all children with the start in school life that is so very important.
If you are a teacher with real ambition to develop your career further and would like to be at the forefront of current school improvement opportunities we need you. A key expectation to support school improvement will be to lead the establishing of high quality continuous provision, both indoor and outdoor, in a vocabulary-rich, well maintained and inspiring environment.
The Trust offer the prospect of teaching in a range of settings, being empowered to develop your own expert knowledge and skills and the chance to support others in their professional journey. You will be part of a proficient team dedicated to improving the outcomes for all our children, where your work-life balance will be promoted. We offer you the support of clear systems, protocols, expectations and structures to help you to succeed within the role.
You will need to be an inspirational and reflective practitioner who shows initiative, resilience, creativity and demonstrates the aptitude and professionalism to work as part of a successful and growing team that is driven to improve the life chances of our pupils. We expect you to effectively liaise with parents, stakeholders and the community. The School leaders will recognise and develop your expertise and skills to ensure career development.
We want you to come and join our positive learning environment, where our consistent vision is that through collaboration we will always be ‘Stronger Together’.
What we are looking for in a candidate is:
• A commitment to developing your own practice through engagement in professional learning in order to effectively implement the most current teaching strategies.
• An understanding of how pupils learn and real commitment to provide and maintain high-quality indoor and outdoor learning opportunities.
• A recognition of our amazing children; nurturing, supporting and challenging them, meeting their needs to ensure they have independent learning behaviours that will see them prepared for their future learning journey.
• An ability to see the best in all and promote positive behaviours at all times.
• A clear desire to engage with the wider school community and develop meaningful links.
• A cheerful, fresh and creative approach to giving the children under your care the best version of yourself.
• Experience of working in KS1 and/or Early Years.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A DBS disclosure is required for this post.
If you wish to visit prior to application, a warm welcome awaits you. Please contact the school office to make an appointment on 01364 661208.
For an application please see the school website https://www.ilsington.thelink.academy/web/vacancies/467427
Completed applications should be emailed direct to the Trust HR Operations Manager, Sue Howard at email@example.com by 12 noon on the closing date.
Interview Date: w/c 12th June 2023