Are you a teacher with a passion to deliver exciting and inspiring learning opportunities for children at Fremington Primary School?
A unique opportunity has arisen for a talented and ambitious professional to join our established team here at Fremington Primary School. This post is fixed term to cover maternity leave.
Fremington Primary School is a partner school of the Tarka Learning Partnership based in North Devon.
We are looking for a Class Teacher who:
- is an outstanding practitioner
- has clear vision, energy and commitment to all aspects of school life
- has a desire and passion to make a real difference to the lives and life-chances of our children
- has high aspirations for all children rooted in the belief that every child has the potential to succeed
- is committed to success through effort and teamwork
- has energy, enthusiasm and a sense of humour
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to develop their skills within a new school. We are looking for an inspirational teacher with drive, ambition and integrity. You will receive excellent coaching and support to allow you to grow within our school.
If you wish to discuss the post further or meet the Head Teacher, please contact Emma Gilroy, our Business Manager: email@example.com
This appointment is subject to safer recruitment procedures, receipt of satisfactory references and an enhanced DBS with Children’s barred list clearance.
To apply, please visit our website for further details and application pack - http://www.fremington-primary.devon.sch.uk/vacancies
Please apply by noon on the closing date.
Interview Date: 6th October 2023
- OrganisationOther Organisations
- Work LocationNorth DevonDevon
- Work Postcode
- Occupational GroupTeaching - Primary & Early Years
- Salary Details
- Job TermFixed
- Appointment TypePart TimeTerm Time
16.25 hours per week, 39 weeks per year
- Closing Date
- DBS Check Required