Class Teacher - Beer CofE Primary School (St Christopher's Multi Academy Trust)
- Multiple Locations
- Full Time
The post is temporary for 1 year due to maternity leave.
Do you want to work in an ambitious school with a supportive team, willing and enthusiastic children in an idyllic location? This is an exciting opportunity to join our well-regarded village school as we are looking to appoint a talented, enthusiastic, and committed class teacher to teach our Year 1/2 Class, who holds the belief that every child has the potential to succeed.
The school currently has circa 100 happy and motivated children and benefits from wonderfully spacious school grounds. It is also situated in an area of outstanding natural beauty meaning the locality can really enrich the curriculum. Many pupils travel to our school for its nurturing reputation within the community. Our vision is ‘Be The Best We Can Be’ and we expect our children, staff and parents to adhere to this. Our core values of hope, patience, friendship and honesty underpin all that we do. The school is part of the St Christopher’s Multi-Academy Trust - a family of 19 Church and Community Schools spanning three local authorities and providing a rich network of opportunity and collaboration.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is an excellent classroom practitioner
- Is used to working in positive and proactive ways and collaborating with others to drive high expectations supporting the overall school improvement
- Is creative and passionate about working with children
- Will work effectively as part of a close team of staff
- Will be happy to support the Christian ethos through our school values
We can offer:
- A class of willing and enthusiastic children
- A welcoming staff team who are hardworking and committed to achieving the best outcomes
- High quality continual professional development
- A supportive PTFA who work hard to provide a wide range of enhancements for the children
- The opportunity to be part of a community-focused, multi-academy trust
To appreciate all that we have to offer, we welcome potential candidates who would like to arrange a school tour or a conversation with the headteacher. To arrange this please contact the School Office on 01297 20077.
Please visit Home | St Christopher's Multi Academy Trust (stchristophersmat.org) for more information and an application form, which should be returned by email to HR@stcmat.org.
Please note it is our process to apply for references for shortlisted applicants and to complete online searches in line with Keeping Children Safe in Education guidance, for all shortlisted applicants. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS Disclosure is required for this post.
Our safeguarding policy can be viewed on our policies page which can be accessed here.
Please apply by 9am on the closing date.
Interview Date: Week beginning 14th April 2023