Responsible to: Catering Manager
• To work as a key member of Park School Operational Leadership team with the following responsibilities;
• To support the Catering Manager in providing an efficient catering service to the staff, students and visitors at The Park Community School.
Shared Responsibilities with other Leadership Team members:
• Liaise with TLP, service providers, schools and colleges;
• Work to strengthen and enhance The Park Community School’s values and culture;
• Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.
• Comply with all aspects of Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 and Food Safety Act 1990;
• Work co-operatively as part of a team to provide high quality school meals;
• Assist with the preparation, cooking and service of morning break and lunchtime meals;
• Working on the till;
• Temperature testing where necessary;
• Removal of waste food to designated area;
• Assist with all the daily, weekly, termly and annual cleaning of the kitchen and kitchen equipment;
• Participate in relevant training in order to carry out the duties of a Catering Assistant;
• Meet any other reasonable catering related requests from the Catering Manager.
For more information, please see the job description.
If you have any questions, please contact HR.
Please download the application form below and, once completed, return to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interview Date: w/c 26 September 2022
- OrganisationOther Organisations
- Work LocationNorth DevonDevon
- Work Postcode
- Occupational GroupManual (Caretaking/Cleaning/Driving/Catering/
- Salary Details
NJC Grade A Scale Point 1 £18,333 per annum pro rata (actual salary £7,387 per annum plus a pending pay award offered for union consultation at an additional £1,925)
- Job TermPermanent
- Appointment TypePart TimeTerm Time
17.5 hours per week (10.30am - 2.30pm, includes 30 minute break, Monday - Friday), 38.8 weeks per annum
- Closing Date
- DBS Check Required