The Careers & Enterprise Company (CEC) is the national body for careers education in England, delivering support to schools and colleges to deliver modern, 21st century careers education.
Careers Hubs bring together schools, colleges, employers, and apprenticeship providers in a local area. The goal is to work together and help schools and colleges improve how they prepare young people for their best next steps.
This is a full time, fixed term post until August 2023. Continuation of the post will be dependent on future funding.
The post will cover the county of Somerset. Although flexible and home working is possible, there will be an expectation to travel in and around Somerset to meet with schools, colleges and stakeholders when necessary.
- We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
- DCC embraces the positive benefits of a diverse workforce and is committed to providing an environment that is inclusive and safe. We welcome applications from people who share our commitment to stop discrimination, challenge inequality and promote diversity across Devon.
- The Council offers flexible working arrangements in terms of when and where people work e.g. hybrid working, part-time, condensed hours etc. More information can be found on our Equality and Diversity webpages.
- This role requires the ability to fulfil all spoken aspects of the role with confidence and fluency in English.
- Personal data we collect from you will be processed in accordance with the Applicant privacy notice.
- Happy to Talk Flexible Working.
- For more information about Working for Devon please visit our Working for Devon page.
- This role requires a DBS disclosure.
To find out more about this role or to arrange a discussion, please email Lisa.Tomkins@devon.gov.uk