- Are you looking for a new challenge?
- Would you like to make a real difference to people’s lives and gain experience in Public Health?
This is an exciting time to be joining the Public Health team. Help us as we strive to continuously improve the quality and effectiveness of both the services we commission and our own ways of working.
We are looking for a Business Support and Data Intelligence Officer. The successful candidate will possess excellent organisational, communication and interpersonal skills and a good working knowledge of Office 365 applications, as well as excellent numeracy skills to support budget monitoring, grant administration, data analysis and presentation.
For an informal conversation about this post please contact Sally Burt on 01392 383000 firstname.lastname@example.org
- We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
- DCC embraces the positive benefits of a diverse workforce and is committed to providing an environment that is inclusive and safe. We welcome applications from people who share our commitment to stop discrimination, challenge inequality and promote diversity across Devon. More information can be found on our Equality and Diversity webpages.
- The Council offers flexible working arrangements in terms of when and where people work e.g. hybrid working, part-time, condensed hours etc.
- This role requires the ability to fulfil all spoken aspects of the role with confidence and fluency in English.
- Personal data we collect from you will be processed in accordance with the Applicant privacy notice.
- Happy to Talk Flexible Working.
- For more information about Working for Devon please visit our Working for Devon page.
- OrganisationDevon County Council
- Work LocationExeterDevon
- Work Postcode
- Occupational GroupAdministrative, Secretarial & Office Support
- Salary Details
£24,432 - £27,514 per annum (pending the 2022/23 pay award)
- Job TermPermanent
- Appointment TypeFull Time
37 hours per week
- Closing Date
- DBS Check Required