We are seeking to appoint a skilled and enthusiastic Business Relations officer, to work as a member of the Market Management Team, part of the strategic commissioning team for Integrated Adult Social Care in Devon.
You will be part of a growing team who support Devon’s independent care provider markets and help us to develop a more commercially sensitive commissioning approach.
You will be experienced in developing and maintaining productive relationships, to support provider involvement in regular forums and other engagement opportunities.
Your role will be to support innovation, service co-design and development with provider markets, with a focus on achieving outcomes that really matter to people in receipt of care services.
You will be able to support the Market Management Team and Commissioners to develop and maintain the Market Position Statement and other strategies and documents which represent Council's purchasing intentions and aspirations for market development.
Working in Adult Care and Health, you will:
- Work with colleagues who are passionate about improving the lives of people we work with in our communities.
- Be part of a strong, professional organisation and play an active role within a supportive team working alongside our provider market.
- Build positive relations within the market to help us ensure provider engagement in our key strategies and market shaping plans.
- Have access to attractive terms and conditions, including flexible working arrangements.
- Be working for an employer with a real commitment to Equal opportunities.
You will be:
- A self-starter with a calm, confident manner and a ‘can do’ attitude
- A creative person with a curious approach who can foster innovation
- Skilled in understanding complex information and be able to help us present it in the form of simple, clear messages
- Able to ensure we consider a commercial/ provider perspective in decision-making
- Someone with well-developed interpersonal skills, able to show confidence in both small and large group settings, and be a true ambassador of Devon County Council
Interviews will take place in the week commencing 18th July.
We will consider applications for part time hours and job sharing.
For an informal discussion about this post please email email@example.com to arrange an informal conversation.