Fixed Term for one year.
An exciting opportunity has arisen in Torbay Councils Business Improvement and Change Team, who are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and motivated individual to the role of Business Analyst.
The Councils Business Improvement and Change Team currently manage a wide range of projects established to transform the way we deliver services by implementing innovative solutions.
The successful applicant will work with the Project Manager and Senior Business Analyst to redesign a wide range of services to achieve improved user experiences and outcomes.
The successful applicant will be responsible for undertaking business analysis assignments as an individual or a member of a team, as appropriate. They will be required to provide customer insight and process redesign expertise, run workshops and apply service improvement tools and techniques to support the change agenda.
Torbay Council is looking for someone with the ability to analyse and understand business needs, to be able to develop clear and accurate specifications to ensure that redesigned processes and systems fully meet business requirements.
Key Skills and Experience Required:
• Experience in a Business Analyst role using project analysis techniques and supporting tools for requirement definition and documentation;
• Strong analytical skills, ability to understand problems and express the complexity of them in clear terms to technical and non-technical stakeholders;
• Understanding of BA methodologies;
• Ability to take the initiative, be assertive and think strategically;
• Ability to deliver quality in a fast-paced environment;
• Aptitude for multi-tasking, working to emerging and tight timelines;
• Excellent organisational, verbal and written communication skills;
• Facilitation and interview skills;
• Capable of prioritising and managing own workload;
• Quality focus and attention to detail.
For an informal discussion, please contact Tim Herring, Senior Business Analyst, on 07500 006783.
Interview Date: w/c 22 August 2022
- OrganisationTorbay Council
- Work LocationTorbayDevon
- Work Postcode
- Occupational GroupProject & Programme ManagementBusiness Services
- Salary Details
Grade I SCP 28-31 £32,798 - £35,336
- Job TermFixed
- Appointment TypeFull Time
37 hours per week
- Closing Date
- DBS Check Required