FISH are looking for enthusiastic Playworkers to join our team of staff working in our busy afterschool club at St Michael's School in Exeter, for children aged between 4-11 years.
Candidates would need to be adaptable with a friendly, helpful approach and have lots of enthusiasm with a warm, caring nature. You would need to be fast thinking and willing to learn and most importantly enjoying working with children in a very hands on role!
- Post 1: Breakfast Club Playworker: 7.30am-9am, Mon – Fri, term time (can be combined with post 2 or 3)
- Post 2: Afterschool Club Playworker, 3pm-6pm, Mon – Fri, term time (can be combined with post 1)
- Post 3 – Afterschool Club Playworker, Tue & Wed 3pm - 5.30pm, term time (can be combined with post 1)
One free childcare space whilst working.
Training towards a level 2 qualification can be provided and funded by FISH for those who would like to work towards a childcare qualification.
To apply, or for more information, please contact Sarah Jones on 08445 618847 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This role requires a DBS disclosure.
- Work LocationExeter
- Work Postcode
- Occupational GroupChildcare
- Salary Details
Post 1: £2,992.50 per annum / £249.37 per month. Post 2: £5,985 per annum / £498.75 per month. Post 3: £1,995 per annum / £166.25 per month.
- Job TermPermanent
- Appointment TypePart TimeTerm Time
See below for hours
- Closing Date
- DBS Check Required