About the Role
As a Better Later Lives Co-ordinator, you will be working collaboratively with our Information and Advice team to provide holistic advice to older people who have experienced a significant life event which could be anything from bereavement to change in housing needs circumstance to a new medical diagnosis. You will be completing home visits with older people to help identify the outcomes they wish to achieve and help determine actions to get there.
Contract period: Until 30 April 2023 (possible extension thereafter)
- A friendly, supportive and dedicated staff team;
- Opportunities to maintain your professional development through a combination of formal and informal learning methods;
- 20 days holiday (pro rata) plus bank holidays with 1 extra day for each full year of service, up to a maximum of 24 days holiday plus bank holidays;
- An Auto-Enrolment Pension Scheme is in place with a 3% contribution from the employer, provided it is matched by a 5% contribution from the employee.
"Age UK Devon is a great place to work. My job allows me to make a real connection with older people to help them make positive changes in their lives. The management are tremendous. Flexible and understanding. You feel like you are an important part of a team doing excellent work for older people." Hilary, Better Later Lives Co-ordinator.
If you have any questions about the role, please contact us on 0333 241 2340 or email@example.com.
How to Apply
Please download the application form below and, once completed, return to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interview Date: 11 and/or 12 July 2022
- OrganisationOther Organisations
- Work LocationExeterDevon
- Work Postcode
1 Manaton Court, Matford Business Park, Exeter, Devon EX2 8PF (hybrid working policy in practise)
- Occupational GroupSocial Care & Health
- Salary Details
£22,000 - £25,500 pro rata (depending on skills and experience)
- Job TermFixed
- Appointment TypePart Time
25 hours per week
- Closing Date
- DBS Check Required