Behaviour Change Advisor - FearLess
- Multiple Locations
- Part Time
- £22,247 - £25,280 (pro rata) per annum
Location: Devon - based in Exeter or Barnstaple
Do you want to help stop domestic abuse?
Do you want to make a real difference to the lives of perpetrators?
FearLess is excited to be expanding our Behaviour Change Service across Devon and we are now recruiting for new team members.
Behaviour Change Advisor
Delivering one to one and group work support for perpetrators of Domestic Abuse, you will play a pivotal role in helping domestic abuse perpetrators change their behaviour and access the support and help they need.
Whilst we welcome experience, we love transferable skills. The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in working with vulnerable people.
- An understanding of domestic abuse and its impact.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- The ability to motivate individuals.
- A commitment to safeguarding and addressing domestic abuse.
- An ability to work on a one-to-one basis and in a group setting.
- Access to a vehicle, business insurance and willingness to travel across Devon.
FearLess is committed to staff wellbeing, offering over 5 weeks paid leave plus bank holidays (pro rata), clinical supervision and hybrid working. We offer full training and inductions, and access to specialist external training and qualifications. These posts do require evening working one to two evenings per week (weekdays only).
The post is fixed term for 1 year with potential for extension.
Vetting - You will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check. You may also undergo a police check.
A full job description and person specification is available on our website: FearLess Recruitment (staffologyhr.co.uk)
Closing Date: 16th June but interviews will be ongoing and this vacancy may close earlier if a suitable candidate is found.
- OrganisationOther Organisations
- Work LocationExeterNorth DevonDevon
- Work Postcode
Devon (based in Exeter or Barnstaple)
- Occupational GroupYouth & Community
- Salary Details
£22,247 - £25,280 (pro rata) per annum
- Job TermFixed
- Appointment TypePart Time
22.5 hours per week
- Closing Date
- DBS Check Required