The South Devon UTC is looking for Learning Mentors to support students with EHCP’s and are on our SEND register and/or have vulnerable characteristics.
We are keen to recruit like-minded people who go above and beyond for the sake of our students to ensure that they fulfil their potential.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our team which has a strong sense of purpose and enjoys variety and challenge.
What we can offer you:
• The opportunity to work in a small specialist college where all staff are viewed as part of the family.
• Somewhere where leaders look after you as well as encourage you to pursue your aspirations and goals.
• A college where the learning experience focused on technical and employability skills for young people is the centre of everything that we do.
• A college with a healthy view of work life balance
ESW is committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children, and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and an enhanced disclosure via the Disclosure and Barring Service.
If you are interested in this position, please email your completed application (available to download below) to: email@example.com by 9am on the closing date.
Interview date: w/c 12the September (provisional)
- OrganisationOther Organisations
- Work LocationDevon
- Work Postcode
- Occupational GroupEducation Support
- Salary Details
C4 to C6 – £18,933 to £19,698 pro rata (approx. £12,900 to £13,000)
- Job TermFixed
- Appointment TypePart TimeTerm Time
30 hours per week (8.45am - 3.15pm), 39 weeks per year
- Closing Date
- DBS Check Required