Auditor Level 1 (Ref 4831)
- Full Time
- £26,357 - £29,439 per annum
HAVE YOU GOT WHAT IT TAKES TO GROW YOUR CAREER AND HELP DEVON AUDIT PARTNERSHIP DELIVER HIGH QUALITY ASSURANCE SERVICES?
We are recruiting for a first level Internal Auditor, a great opportunity to enter the world of auditing and assurance. You will also work closely with our Risk Management and Counter Fraud professionals to develop skills integrating all areas of assurance work.
We offer a highly competitive starting salary of £26,357 per annum (2023 pay award pending), a starting holiday entitlement of 26 days + Bank Holidays, flexible working arrangements, Pension, training and a supportive working environment. Flexible working arrangements to include homeworking.
Applicants should be:
- Keen to learn and motivated to succeed.
- Looking to support our diverse client base in their assurance needs.
- Able to listen carefully and respond well to people.
- Willing to provide excellent service to the people of Devon.
This is an exciting time to join us as we are expanding to invest in the future Devon Audit Partnership workforce. If you have the ambition, drive and qualities we are looking for, then apply today!
For further information or for an informal chat please contact Jo McCormick on 01392 382528.
- DCC embraces the positive benefits of a diverse workforce and is committed to providing an environment that is inclusive and safe. We welcome applications from people who share our commitment to stop discrimination, challenge inequality and promote diversity across Devon. More information can be found on our Equality and Diversity webpages.
- Happy to Talk Flexible Working -The Council offers flexible working arrangements in terms of when and where people work e.g. hybrid working, part-time, condensed hours etc.
- We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
- This role requires the ability to fulfil all spoken aspects of the role with confidence and fluency in English.
- Personal data we collect from you will be processed in accordance with the Applicant privacy notice.
- For more information about Working for Devon please visit our Working for Devon page.
Interview Date: Week beginning 19th June 2023