Stoke Hill Preschool and Day Nursery are seeking an experienced Administrator with good financial knowledge and experience in Excel essential to join our thriving setting and team.
You will be a good communicator, able to welcome all children, families and visitors to the Nursery School, including dealing in person, on the telephone and via email.
You will be able to work alone, using your own initiative and work alongside the Manager on various tasks.
Your duties will include:
- Preparing all recruitment documentation for staff including DBS and ongoing training
- Responsible for all children admissions, invoices and all other documentation
- Liaise with Devon County Council regarding children’s funding and implementing monthly bills.
- Working with Payroll and preparing and implementing staff wages
- Ordering supplies and payment of invoices
- Dealing with all BACS and Cash payments
- Petty Cash & Account Reconciliations
- Keeping the office tidy
- Knowledge of safeguarding
- Take part in ongoing training
- To work as a team member
- Adhering to all policies and procedures.
To apply, or for more information, please contact Sarah Doyle, Preschool Manager, on 01392 426898 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 30 September 2022.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This role requires a DBS disclosure.
- Work LocationExeter
- Work Postcode
- Occupational GroupChildcare
- Salary Details
£12.00 per hour
- Job TermPermanent
- Appointment TypePart Time
16 hours per week (4 days a week) 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. There may be some flexibility on these hours. All year round.
- Closing Date
- DBS Check Required