Administrator - Ellen Tinkham School
- Multiple Locations
- Multiple Terms
- Starting at £9,667 per annum
Everyone will be the best that they can be.
Everyone has a voice.
No one is excluded.
Ellen Tinkham School is looking to appoint an Administrator (Progress Chaser) to work in our vibrant and innovative special school in Exeter.
We are looking to appoint a permanent Administrator to work within our Children & Families Support Services Department. The ideal candidate will be an experienced administrator, be self motivated and have excellent organisation, IT and communication skills, with the ability to focus on, and review, processes and procedures.
The Administrator will:
- Provide specialist admin support;
- Help co-ordinate the student Annual Review meetings, collate action plans and targets;
- Attend Annual Review meetings to take notes and upload to appropriate computer system;
- Liaise with parents, teachers and multi agency workers to evaluate progress made on action plans;
- Ensure all student Annual Review meetings are completed within the set deadlines;
- Review processes and procedures in line with statutory requirements, and adjust as necessary;
- Ensure all targets are met by set deadlines so that the students receive the provision set out in their action plans.
- Make decisions regarding meeting targets and deadlines and strategies to manage this.
To commence as soon as possible. The hours will be Monday and Tuesday 8.30am to 4.00 and Wednesday 8.30am to 1.00pm (18.5 hours per week, 39 weeks per year, term time only).
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This role requires a DBS disclosure.
This role requires the ability to fulfil all spoken aspects of the role with confidence and fluency in English.
We do not accept CV's.
To apply for this post, please find application pack, including application form, on the Ellen Tinkham website Ellen Tinkham School | Everyone will be the best they can be; Everyone has a voice; No-one is excluded..
Please send completed application form to email@example.com
- OrganisationDevon County Schools
- Work LocationExeterDevon
- Work Postcode
- Occupational GroupAdministrative, Secretarial & Office Support
- Salary Details
Starting at £9,667 per annum
- Job TermPermanent
- Appointment TypePart TimeTerm Time
18.5 hours per week, 39 weeks per annum
- Closing Date
- DBS Check Required