The Acorn Multi Academy Trust consists of seven schools: St Andrew’s C of E Primary, Chardstock; Mrs Ethelston’s C of E Primary, Uplyme; Axminster Community Primary; Membury Primary; Loders C of E Primary; Marshwood C of E Primary, Bridport; and St Mary’s C of E Primary Academy, Thorncombe.
Further information about the Multi Academy Trust is available by visiting www.acornacademy.org.
Required to start as soon as possible, to cover maternity leave for one year.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, flexible and cheerful person to provide administrative support within our busy central Hub office in Axminster, Devon. The role will include data input, word processing and the use of various management information systems. The successful candidate will need to be well organised and have good communication skills.
The successful applicant must have:
• The ability to thrive in a busy working environment and to prioritise workload;
• Exceptional organisational and communication skills;
• Excellent clerical and data processing / word processing experience;
• A good telephone manner and excellent people skills;
• A willingness to learn new skills and work as a key member of a busy team;
• An awareness of Safeguarding, Health & Safety, security and confidentiality requirements;
• A positive and calm nature and be able to work under pressure.
For an informal discussion about this post, please contact the Acorn Multi Academy Trust Hub Office on 01297 800250 and speak to Michelle Crabb.
Acorn Multi Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A DBS disclosure and satisfactory references are required for this post.
Further information for this vacancy is available at Jobs (acornacademy.org).
Please apply by noon on the closing date.
Interview Date: to be confirmed
- OrganisationOther Organisations
- Work LocationEast DevonDevon
- Work Postcode
- Occupational GroupAdministrative, Secretarial & Office Support
- Salary Details
Grade C 4-6 £19,264 - £20,043 pro rata (£13,999 - £14,565 actual salary)
- Job TermFixed
- Appointment TypeFull TimeTerm Time
30 hours per week (Monday - Friday), 41 weeks per annum
- Closing Date
- DBS Check Required