Willowbrook is a large primary school in Exeter.
We are seeking to appoint an admin assistant to provide administrative support to the Senior Leadership Team and SEND.
We are seeking a highly motivated candidate who is able to demonstrate excellent administrative skills, who is looking for a varied and interesting role. This is a busy front office team of three. This role is varied and interesting, no one day will be the same.
You will need to:
- Have good communication and interpersonal skills; a confident telephone manner is vital;
- Be able to quickly respond to changing priorities with a flexible working approach;
- Possess excellent administrative and organisational skills to undertake a full range of administrative activities;
- Demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively and work as a member of a team;
- Have excellent attention to detail;
- Have an understanding of Microsoft Office (including Word, Excel and Teams) and effectively utilise technology and IT systems;
- Prioritise your workload and work to deadlines;
- Have a sense of humour!
Experience is desirable, but not essential as training will be provided.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults, and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This role requires a DBS disclosure.
This role requires the ability to fulfil all spoken aspects of the role with confidence and fluency in English.
A job description, person specification and application form can be found on www.willowbrook.devon.sch.uk.
Please note, we do not accept CVs.
Please apply by 9am on the closing date.
- OrganisationDevon County Schools
- Work LocationExeterDevon
- Work Postcode
- Occupational GroupAdministrative, Secretarial & Office Support
- Salary Details
£9.99 - £10.39 per hour
- Job TermPermanent
- Appointment TypePart TimeTerm Time
20 hours per week (Monday - Friday mornings), 38 weeks per annum
- Closing Date
- DBS Check Required