Active in Later Life Co-ordinator - Age UK Devon
- Multiple Locations
- Part Time
- £23,100 - £26,775 per annum, depending on skills and experience
Location: Age UK Devon, 1 Manaton Court, Matford Business Park, Exeter, EX2 8PF (Hybrid working policy in practise)
The post is to cover Maternity from the 17 July 2023 until 30 June 2024 with additional hours available thereafter.
About the Role
Our Active in Later Life Service aims to provide community based activities for older people across Devon that promote health and wellbeing, independence and reduce social isolation.
This role will be supporting our Active in Later Life Manager to provide a range of community activities in Teignbridge. This will involve supporting our current community activities while also setting up, supporting and delivering new activities. Additionally the Active in Later Life Co-ordinator will be working in partnership with other key organisations to develop new joint activities. The role will also involve undertaking Train the Trainer training (Award in Education and Training (AET) so the successful candidate is able to deliver Age UK Devon training courses during and beyond the maternity cover period. The cost of the AET training course will be covered by Age UK Devon.
- A friendly, supportive and dedicated staff team.
- Opportunities to maintain your professional development through a combination of formal and informal learning methods.
- 20 days holiday (pro-rata) plus bank holidays with 1 extra day for each full year of service, up to a maximum of 24 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- An Auto-Enrolment Pension Scheme is in place with a 3% contribution from the employer, provided it is matched by a 5% contribution from the employee.
- Hybrid & Flexible Working
- Highstreet discount scheme
For more information and to apply, please click here: www.ageuk.org.uk/devon
Please apply by midnight on the closing date.
Interview Date: Monday 12 June 2023.
- OrganisationOther Organisations
- Work LocationExeterDevon
- Work Postcode
- Occupational GroupYouth & Community
- Salary Details
£23,100 - £26,775 per annum, depending on skills and experience
- Job TermFixed
- Appointment TypePart Time
21 hours per week
- Closing Date
- DBS Check Required